The global pandemic sparked by a coronavirus has created new challenges for us, the academic community. Unfortunately, some of our planned events had to be cancelled. In the case of closed borders, the internet gives us the opportunity to share our knowledge and present our works by the virtual tools. Therefore, International Conference of Young Scientists “Science for Peace and Development” Committee has decided to organize this event online.
IOCYS will be an innovative and interactive virtual gathering for a global network of young researchers and early career scientists collaborating to develop the scientific, technical, and applied potential of immersive learning. It is the premier scholarly event focusing on advances in different scientific researchers and will now be held fully online. Scholars and professionals operating in formal education settings as well as those representing diverse industry sectors are invited to participate in the conference, where they will be able to share their research findings, experiences, and insights; network and establish partnerships to envision and shape the future of science and technology and contribute to the emerging scholarly knowledge .
The conference invites participants to submit unpublished theoretical, empirical and scientific papers focusing on following tracks. We accept preliminary findings, unfinished papers, project findings, and articles.
Young researchers, early career scientists, students and scholars are invited to submit their works from different disciplines.
If you are wondering whether taking part in an international online conference is the same as taking part in an actual conference in person. Despite the fact that there are stark differences in both, the advantages of online conferences that one can gain as a result of attending them are the same if not more than that of taking part in regular conferences.
Benefits of attending an online conference:
- Learn from the comfort of your own home
- Save on a lot of unnecessary costs & expenditures
- Access to expertise on a range of topics
- Don’t worry about formal attire or appearance
Paper Submission and Review:
Papers and proposals must be prepared in accordance with the guidelines of the conference, and using the appropriate template. Submissions will be accepted only via the conference’s email. A blind peer-review process will be used to evaluate all submissions. You can download paper template in the bottom of this page.
Please note that the IOCYS uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away any of their identifying details.
All Full Text papers must be sent to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication, Abstracting and Indexing:
All accepted and registered papers in IOCYS will be published in the conference proceeding.
In addition, the authors of selected papers may be invited to submit revised and expanded versions of their papers for possible publication in the Scopus and/or Web of Science-indexed journals, subject to the relevant journal’s regular editorial and peer-review policies and procedures
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: October 25th, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: November 1st, 2020
- Registration deadline for authors: November 5th, 2020
- Submission of Videos by Oral Presenters: November 7th, 2020
- Conference Dates: November 10th, 2020.
Authors should send their posters in JPG or PDF Formats to conference’s email, after they get a response confirming their selection from the conference. Posters should include a good combination of words, pictures, and graphics. They should include the results and conclusions of the papers, but authors are suggested to avoid including too much text in it.
There will be online panels during 10th November 2020, where oral papers will be presented online, using Google Meet platform, in which conference participants can interact with presenters more efficiently.
- Abstracts should only be submitted online via email address.
- The deadline for abstract submission is October 20th, 2020.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed is 1000 including spaces.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by November 1st, 2020.
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style.
- International Participant: 20 Euro (for each paper)
- Participants will receive emails regarding payment method
- President: Dr. Sayyad Sheykhi Ilanlo
- Chair of Scientific Committee: Dr. Maryam Saffariha
- Chair of Executive Committee: Ali Hamidian
|Ines Gasmi||National Institute of Agronomy||Tunisia|
|Andrei Bezruchonak||Belarusian State University||Belarus|
|Yassine Bakkar||Tallinn University of Technology||Estonia|
|Kevser Erol||University of Munster||Germany|
|Roman Fainshmidt||Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration||Russia|
|Uzma Noreen||International Islamic University Islamabad||Pakistan|
|Ulya Shirinzade||Institute of Education of Azerbaijan||Azerbaijan|
|Oleksandr Volvak||Uman National University of Horticulture||Ukraine|
|Sajid Mahmood Khan||NUML Islamabad||Pakistan|
|Volodymyr Nizov||Higher School of Economics||Russia|
|Olga Efimova||Saint Petersburg State University||Russia|
|Muhammad Yasir Ali||University of South Carolina||USA|
|Tatiana Tikhonovich||Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia||Belarus|
|Nguyen Nam Phuong||Hanoi National University of Education||Vietnam|
|Malgorzata Pawlak||Warsaw School of Economics||Poland|
|Ouabel Habib||University Centre Tissemsilt||Algeria|
|Saodat Gulyamova||Bukhara State University||Uzbekistan|
|Aligul Aghayev||Ministry of Economy of the Azerbaijan Republic||Azerbaijan|
|Taner Atmaca||Duzce University||Turkey|
|Sanubar Ganbarova||Azerbaijan Tourism and Management University||Azerbaijan|
|Sureyya Kocatepe||Erciyes University||Turkey|
|Nigar Maharramova||Baku State University||Azerbaijan|
|Prakash Chandra Rout||Assosa University||Ethiopia|
|Farshid Dilmaqani||Imam Reza International University||Iran|
|Mehdi Aalipour||University of Tehran||Iran|
|Sanaz Sabeti Mohammadi||University of Tehran||Iran|
|Azadeh Atabati||Khorramshahr University of Marine Science and Technology||Iran|
|Mina Esteghamat||Pune University||India|
|Masoud Dehghani Soufi||Tarbiat Modares University||Iran|
|Kimiya Sadat Ajayebi||Islamic Azad university. Science & Research Campus of Tehran||Iran|
|Sorour Karimi||Isfahan University of Technology||Iran|
|Afsaneh Seifinaji||The University of Melbourne||Australia|
|Negin Hatami||Islamic Azad university of Tabriz||Iran|
- Western Asian Development Institute
- Safiran Farhang NGO
- IAAS Iran
In collaboration with:
- Iran Peace Studies Association
- Student Scientific Association of Environment, University of Tehran
- Iranian Union of Student Scientific Associations of Environment
- Student Scientific Association of Environmental Planning, University of Tehran
- Environment Association, SB Medical University
- Cultural Associations, SB Medical University
- Iranian Bird Watching Association
- Student Scientific Association of Water Sciences and Engineering, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman
- Student Scientific Association of Forestry, Shahid Bahonar, Urmia University
- Student Scientific Association of Horticulture, University of Zanjan
- Student Scientific Association of Natural Resources, Isfahan University of Technology
- Student Scientific Association of Environment Sciences and Engineering, Hakim Sabzevari University
- Pishtazan Andishe Institute for Science and Research
- Environment Association of Shahid Beheshti Institute